We encourage you to understand, engage and get involved with your local, state and national governments.
Find Your Elected Officials
Colorado Congressional Delegation
Governor Jared Polis
CO State Senators
CO House of Representatives
State Senator Kerry Donovan
Colorado Organizational Chart
The Secretary of State Elections & Voting page.
Am I Registered to Vote? Verify your registration.
Register to Vote. Change or update your registration.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
Military and Overseas Voters
Voters with Disabilities
Chaffee County Clerk & Recorder
Chaffee County Precinct Map
Chaffee County Board of Commissioners Map
- CC Dems Hold Holiday Pizza Party Saturday, 12-9 at 4:00 pm, Poncha Springs Town Hall-RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Letter from Chaffee County Clerk Lori Mitchell
- Supreme Court Issues Decision to Stay Mifepristone Case, Alito Admonishes Three Female SCOTUS Justices
- Chaffee County Loses a Giant
- Join Representative Julie McCluskie Thursday, June 22nd at 5:30 pm!
Voter Registration Requirements
- Citizen of the United States
- Has been a resident of the state of Colorado for at least 22 days
- Is at least 16 years old and understands that they must be 18 years old to be eligible to vote.
- Either provides a valid Colorado Driver’s License or Colorado ID card OR presents one of the acceptable forms of identification for voting.
The last day to register prior to an election is now determined by the method that the voter chooses to submit their voter registration.
Registering for the first time in Colorado: Up to 22 days prior to the election
- Register by mail
- Register through a Driver’s License Examination Facility
- Register through a Voter Registration Drive (VRD)
Up to 8 days prior to the Election
- State of Colorado online voter registration site
- In-Person at anytime during which registration is permitted including Election Day
- In-person at the Elector’s County Clerk’s office
- In-person at a Voter Service Center in your County
- Change of Address for voters registered in Colorado
By mail with a letter or a form furnished by the County Clerk and is received no later than the 8th day before the election
- State of Colorado On-line Voter Registration System by the 8th day before the election
- In-person at any time during which registration is permitted including Election Day
- Appear in-person at any time when open, including on Election Day at Your County Clerk’s Office, or at a Voter Service and Polling Center in the county where the voter resides.
Voters may check their registration at www.govotecolorado.com
ALL BALLOTS WILL BE MAILED TO REGISTERED VOTERS. BALLOTS MUST BE TURNED IN NO LATER THAN 7:00 PM ON ELECTION DAY
DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!
Political and Civic Organizations